Internal Sales Engineer
Fantastic opportunity to join a market leader in Test and Measurement with the ability to work from home.
The company have been developing their solutions for over 100 years, consistently investing in R+D to ensure they remain at the forefront of the industry. They take pride in their reputation for high quality products and service provided to all clients, and can offer bespoke solutions for even the most challenging of environments.
Due to expansion, they are now looking for an Internal Sales Engineer to work autonomously from a home office. Your main responsibilities will be;
* Manage, coordinate and execute promotional telemarketing activities to new and existing customers
* Explore new opportunities for Test and Measurement solutions
* Qualify leads over the phone
* Research accounts to find new potential contacts
* Make appointments for external sales engineers
* Generate weekly reports of calls and leads generated
You will have telesales or internal sales experience, ideally with some form of Test and Measurement (or related) background.
The salary for this role is £18,000- £20,000 dependent on experience, with some flexibility around working times.
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.