INTERNAL SALES ENGINEER - WREXHAM
Established for over 30 years, this leading global company is now looking for an Internal Sales Engineer to assist with the day to day running of the busy sales office.
Market leaders for global distribution of a niche product range, they offer the capability and wide range of products that makes them unique across the globe. They cater to a variety of industries including Aerospace, Fire, Defence and many more. They can offer specialist design support for almost any solution, and all their product ranges are supported by industry leading quality systems.
Due to expansion, they are now looking for an Internal Sales Engineer!
Working from their Wrexham office, your main responsibilities will be;
* Respond to incoming calls
* Provide accurate information to all queries, talking through what the customer needs to provide a consultative approach
* Produce accurate quotations in line with specification
* Develop a strong understanding of the company's niche product ranges
* Follow up on all email queries in a timely manner
If you have some basic Mechanical Engineering knowledge (ideally within Metals/Bearing or related - but not essential) and a good commercial manner, then definitely worth applying!
Ideally you will have some experience within internal sales, ability to read a basic engineering drawing, and keen to develop your product knowledge within a niche range! Must live commutable to Wrexham.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company and make an immediate impact, with fantastic opportunities available for the future.