Technical Sales Engineer - Wirral
A leading player in measurement technology, this family-run organisation offers many years of consistent, high-performance and bespoke solutions to precision measurement requirements. They have extensive research and development capabilities in order to offer unique resolutions and allowing their customers a competitive advantage. They are a truly global company with offices across Mainland Europe, UK, America and Asia.
Due to expansion, they are now looking for a proactive and technical individual to take on the role of Technical Sales/Support Engineer at their UK head offices on the Wirral.
This position is a truly technical internal role, where you will be utilising your engineering background in order to develop and consult with customers. The role will include the following responsibilities;
* Manage incoming queries and technical support enquiries by assessing and prioritising tasks
* Becoming a technical expert in your product portfolio by continuously learning and developing your understanding of their capabilities
* Consistently ensure outstanding technical support is provided to all clients
* Liaise with Product Managers
* Attend visits with the external sales team to provide technical support
This position requires occasional travel to customer sites, UK exhibitions and other company sites across Europe.
* HNC/HND/Degree qualified Engineer (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic)
* Engineering background, ideally with experience of one of the following;
o Mechanical Systems/Sensors
o Measurement Technology
o Automation and Controls
o Electrical - drives, sensors, plcs
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Good telephone manner
* Efficient and willing to learn
* Ability to build long-lasting relationships with a variety of people, both colleagues and customers alike
* Ability to converse at a strong technical level via telephone
* Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office
In return, you will be provided with extensive and continuous training on all of their products and systems. This truly is a long-term opportunity to join a well-established but expanding organisation.
A Competitive basic salary is on offer dependent on experience, plus many other benefits! Apply now for more information!
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.