Internal Sales Executive - Wirral
A leading player in measurement technology, this family-run organisation offers many years of consistent, high-performance and bespoke solutions to precision measurement requirements. They have extensive research and development capabilities in order to offer unique resolutions and allowing their customers a competitive advantage. They are a truly global company with offices across Mainland Europe, UK, America and Asia.
Due to expansion, they are now looking for a proactive and organised Internal Sales Executive to strengthen their commercial capability within their busy office at their UK head offices on the Wirral.
Working with both the internal and external sales team to:
* Manage incoming enquiries and allocate to relevant sales staff to action
* Preparation of quotations
* Chasing and closing quotations
* Managing service contracts and renewals
* Prepare weekly and monthly sales management reports and distribute to sales team
New business development
Working with the BDM to implement proactive new business development strategies:
* Outbound calling to existing customers to promote new products, maintain relationships, generate sales appointments for external sales team (aim is to introduce new products to existing, dormant, new customers and generate interest/appointment for sales team)
* Prospecting new business opportunities to determine their potential for our products
* Preparation of postal mailshots and outgoing sales documents
* Process incoming orders
* Progressing deliveries with production sites and updating customers
* General admin duties
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone currently working within Internal Sales, looking for a long-term opportunity with a great Engineering company. If you have similar experience to above, a good telephone manner, and have worked within a technical environment this may be the role for you!
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity.