Russell Taylor Group currently has an exciting opportunity to join our client's Commercial Team as Internal Sales Executive. As part of a dynamic sales team, you will be working in partnership with highly motivated technical experts to react to customer requirements to offer tailored solutions covering a whole portfolio of compliance services.
This role will ideally suit a candidate with a technical aptitude, a drive to succeed, and sales exposure within an engineering environment.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own and manage quotation generation from any allocated Tier 2 or Tier 3 accounts.
- Handle incoming telephone, email and website enquiries effectively and efficiently.
- Be able to identify and provide solution-based packages from the company's service portfolio.
- Fast and effective generation of quotations and proposals using the CRM tool, taking ownership of follow up activities to convert quotations to orders and entry of key information into the business project management tool once quotations become projects.
- Producing work standards where possible for competency level (after review).
- Effectively utilising the CRM system to load incoming enquiries, assign to relevant salesperson, compile and validate prospect lists and maintain records.
- Supporting the team with the facilitation of client meetings and tours of the facilities.
Industry Specific Requirements & essential Criteria:
- Working knowledge of one of the following core areas; Radio Frequency testing, EMC testing, Safety testing or Certification
- Knowledge of applicable certification schemes; CB, NRTL, GS
- Knowledge of Radio industry technologies; WLAN, Bluetooth, Cellular - 2/3/4/5G, Short Range Devices - 433/868MHz, RFiD
- A technical aptitude is essential, with the successful candidate demonstrating an ability to develop an understanding of technical information and embed this learning within their work.
- Good interpersonal skills evidenced by constructive internal and external relationships.
- Comfortable dealing with customers and prospects at all levels.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Excel & Power Point.
- Experience of preparing accurate and timely technical documentation.
- Exposure/involvement in the sales process, with experience of generating quotations.
- Product test, inspection and certification knowledge
- Has a current valid driving license and is willing to travel as required.
- Looking to continually strive for improvement in both their direct and indirect areas of responsibility are those who excel.
- A good team player with a positive 'can do' attitude who actively and positively engages with colleagues with a proactive approach to change and self-development.
- Self-driven and results orientated.
- An excellent communicator - written, face-to-face and by telephone.