We are looking for energetic candidates who are able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment; this is not your typical sitting down desk job, managing a team of sales executives and field based personnel. You will be busy, driving key accounts and developing relationships and supporting the ongoing drive to double this UK operations sales in the next 3 years.
We want candidates who have a proven track record in sales and are target driven, able to manage and support key sales staff to achieve their targets. We require industry experience to be in any of the following, Science, Chemical, Chemistry or Pharmaceutical.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join the fastest growing UK operations that trade worldwide and that is part of an International business with opportunities for future progression.
- Process enquiries and quotes from £50 to 1m
- Processing a high volume orders
- Supporting procurement in the research to find new product supply internationally
- Creating long-term trading relationships with customers to increase sales.
- Follow up calls to customers with outstanding quotes and orders.
- Keep reporting systems / CRM up to date.
- Talking to customers, progressing orders to a strict schedule.
- Ability to effectively manage team members and drive sales targets
- Degree qualified in a scientific / technical qualification
- Attention to detail in a fast pace environment is essential.
- Must be a flexible, reliable team player, able to demonstrate good communication skills and problem solving abilities.