Would you like the opportunity to enlist on profit sharing schemes?
Do you want to work for a company that offers you welfare benefits to promote your general well-being?
Then this may be a great opportunity for you!
Other benefits that you will get:
- 20 days holiday plus public holidays, Health insurance, Life insurance x4 times your salary, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Defined contribution Pension plan.
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for serving their internal and external customers by maintaining inventory, equipment, supplies and parts necessary.
- Taking customer calls,
- Co-ordinating the warehouse activities - inventory control, reordering supplies, coordinating incoming sea freight,
- Delivering customer order fulfilment - dispatching parts and machines.
Where will you be doing it?
- Our client is a leading manufacturer in technologically advanced laser-guided machinery.
What you'll need:
- You must hold a current Forklift License,
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system,
- Be flexible to travel when required,
- Ability to lift heavy items, remain in stationary positions, frequently kneel and bend,
- Steel toe boots are required.
We appreciate your CV may not be up to date. No problem, just apply and we'll deal with that later.