Russell Taylor is currently recruiting for an IT Manager for a leading system integrator based in Rotherham. You will be responsible for the Company Wide IT and Systems Management. The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years' experience within a similar role.
* Develop company-wide IT strategy, planning and implementation.
* Work with the Finance Manager to create a budget for the IT sector.
* Maintain firewall rules and security.
* Maintain networking equipment.
* Set up of connections for 3rd party integrations when required.
* Ensure endpoint connection.
* Ensure gateway protection.
* Carry out Virtual machine backups.
* Carry out Physical machine backups.
* Maintenance of group PCs.
* Ensure all OS and applications are up to date.
* Physical server maintenance and monitoring.
* Domain management.
* SQL server management and backup.
* Ensure external cyber certification requirements are adhered to.
* User account management for Microsoft 365.
* Work with 3rd party IT support providers to resolve any issues that arise.
* Assist telephone support company with network/hardware issues.
* New module/system/software implementation management of work to be carried out.
* End user support and ticket management.
* Software installation and device monitoring.
* Assist with customer support desk queries as required.
* Work with project engineers on delivery of customer projects that require IT input.
* Minimum of 3 years previous IT experience within a similar role.
* Knowledge of Windows networks including monitoring, server admin, routers, switches and VLANs.
* Experience with Active Directory: DNS, DHCP, GPO.
* Experience in provisioning and maintaining Windows client and servers.
* Experience of working with virtualised environments.
* Knowledge of email systems, preferably Microsoft 365.
* Able to work as part of a team but also alone.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Degree qualified in IT disciplines. (desirable)
* Cyber security qualification. (desirable)
* ITIL v3/v4 IT service management qualification. (desirable)
* SQL experience. (desirable)
* GDPR and other cyber security certification. (desirable)
* ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 27001 experience/understanding from an IT perspective. (desirable)
* Public DNS, website and SSL certificate management. (desirable)