IT Network Engineer
Benefits you'll get:
* 25 days Annual Leave plus bank holidays, Flexible working, Pension Scheme, Life Assurance Policy (x4 annual salary), Private Health Care, Lifestyle screening, Salary Sacrifice schemes, Childcare voucher schemes, Employee Assistance Programmes, Employee Discount Scheme, Cycle to work Scheme, Green Car Scheme.
Where will you be doing it?
* Our client is a leading system integrator based in Stone, Staffordshire.
What you'll need:
* SC Clearance (or the ability to get it)
* Driving licence
* Experience in the deployment and configuration of network switches (Cisco), Firewalls (Cisco, Palo Alto)
* Experience deploying VMware ESXi and vSphere products
* Experience using SIEM software such as SolarWinds
* Experience managing Microsoft Windows domains using Windows Server 2012 R2 through to latest versions
* Experience in the installation and deployment of Microsoft Windows 10
* Experience of Remote desktop and secure desktop configuration and licensing.
* Experience in the configuration of Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows Update Services (WSUS), IIS and Microsoft SQL Server 2016 or later (Clustering and Availability groups) and SNMP
* Experience of implementing security policies identified during Cyber Essentials, Cyber Essentials plus certification including Microsoft Baseline and CIS Security Policies
* Experience in using vulnerability assessment tools (Nessus, Tripwire)
* Experience of the building and troubleshooting of server (HPE) and Dell storage (SAN) hardware
* Experience of McAfee Application Control, EPO and threat prevention
* Experience of Arcserve Backups
* Experience of legacy Windows systems including NT4 and Windows 7
* Experience of Oracle installation and patching
* Knowledge of RS232 Serial comms (Moxa NPorts, Westermo Wolverines)
* Experience of Windows handheld devices
* Experience of MS365
* Experience of Hardware Racking
* Knowledge of Status Server
* Experience of CCTV systems (NVR)
* Experience of working in the Nuclear Industry
* Experience writing and updating technical documentation including High level Design (HLD) and Low-level design (LLD) documents
We appreciate your CV may not be up to date. No problem, just apply and we'll deal with that later.