Role: IT Systems Administrator
Salary: Salary DOE ( up to 30k )
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity within one of our Contract Testing companies in Cambridge for an IT Systems Administrator. If this role is of interest, please apply within.
- Support the day to day user activities within the LIMS system and other generic IT programs.
- Development and maintenance of reports using AIS ReportPro and Excel within the LIMS environment
- Development and maintenance of various data export formats to comply with client requirements
- Development and co-ordination of IT projects to increase laboratory throughput and efficiency
- Initialization and training of new system users and provision of support on the development of new system functionality and applications
- Maintenance and support of the web-based laboratory systems.
To comply with all the Health and Safety and ISO14001 requirements of your role and perform any other reasonable duties as required by our clients Business.
- Project Management
- Results Focus
- Self Motivation
- Technical Competence
- NQF/QCF Qualifications - Level 2 (Examples: GCSE's (A*-C) : NVQ level 2 : etc)
- NQF/QCF Qualifications - Level 3 (Examples A' Level: NVQ level 3 : etc)
- Desirable NQF/QCF Qualifications - Level 4-6 (Examples: BTEC Diploma : HNC : HND : Bachelor degree : etc)
- Desirable - MCSA Windows Server, CCNA, MCSA SQL Server
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Ability to learn new systems
- Understanding of laboratory systems
- Customer focus solving 1st/2nd line help desk issues
- Experience of Excel VBA, SQL Management Studio, SQL Databases, PHP and Java Script
- Experience of Active Directory, DNS, Firewalls, Exchange, Office 365
- Experience of Veeam & VMware, desirable