IT Support Technician (Logistics)
Days based role - Monday to Friday 09.00 - 17.00
Essex, Chelmsford, Braintree, Brentwood
We are working with a rapidly expanding logistics company who are seeking to add to their IT team and are looking to recruit an IT Support Technician reporting to the IT Manager.
Reporting to the IT Manager and working closely with the IT Team. The role will provide IT support to all Group employees ensuring systems are maintained and supported to the highest standards. Ensure all support calls and requests are dealt with appropriately and in accordance with defined policies and procedures.
The IT Support Technician will assist the IT Manager in delivering the strategic objectives of the Group.
- Maintain in-house systems, user management, network infrastructure, telecommunications, desktops and peripherals
- Install, diagnose, repair, maintain and upgrade all hardware and equipment whilst ensuring optimal workstation performance
- Assist all users with any IT related incidents logged on the "IT Support Desk"
- Support business applications
- Maintain a first class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are dealt with efficiently and in an appropriate manner.
Skills & Knowledge:
- 1st Line Support experience preferable
- Strong knowledge of Windows desktop and server
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products including 365
- Understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory would be an advantage
- Knowledge of routers, firewall and basic networking would be an advantage with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply via cv submission or contact Mike Cairns on 0151 304 7036 to discuss further.