Full time - Permanent
Due to expansion our client is looking to recruit a highly motivated Buyer!
Would you like to work for a strong brand within the industry?
Then this may be your exciting next career move!
Other benefits you'll get:
- 25 days Annual Leave, 4% Employer Pension contribution, On Site parking, Sick pay.
What will you be doing?
- You will be assisting managers and engineers in sourcing and supplying all materials and services required,
- Monitoring and arranging for correct PPE and tools to be issued to engineers,
- Liaising with suppliers and negotiate prices.
Where will you be doing it?
- Our client is a privately owned company that has worked in the industry for over 25 years, they specialise in Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Electrical/Mechanical Services, providing installation, service and spares.
What you'll need:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a purchasing role, preferably in an engineering company,
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Clean driving license.
We appreciate your CV may not be up to date. No problem, just apply and we'll deal with that later.