Junior Planner - Reading - Nuclear, MOD, Power
As one of the UK's leading providers of air movement and ventilation ductwork solutions, delivering projects throughout the UK ranging from Nuclear and Industrial Processes, to Healthcare, Retail, Commercial and Leisure, this company is dedicated to providing the highest level of quality and service for all of its customers.
Their delivery teams have gained considerable experience through working with a wide range of clients, encountering the most complex of ductwork designs and installations. They pride themselves on being a proactive solution provider working with all disciplines, from concept to completion.
One of my key clients are currently recruiting for a Junior Planner for a long term role working on the AWE ( Atomic Weapons Establishment ) project.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work towards achieving a full understanding of the role and its boundaries
- Achieve full understanding of internal and external procedures
- Build and maintain relationships
- Measure earned value against planned and actual
- Highlight financial impact against programme and measure / monitor against time and cost.
- Actively take part in induction and ongoing training and development
- Demonstrate the abilities to create, update, monitor and develop a project baseline programmes and communicate them to the project team, S/C and client
- Carry out initial site surveys and discussions to establish and develop project requirements
- Development of the project programmes with relevant parties, including sub-contractors and suppliers
- Responsible for programme development and implementation plans to ensure works carried out in compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental legislation
- Ensure projects are completed within specified timescales, specifications and budgets
I am looking for a junior / graduate Planner who is competent in Primavera P6 software.
To find out more call Patrick from Russell Taylor on 0151 737 5560. Alternatively, email email@example.com