This company is a market leader in their sector and the products they manufacture.
With continued organic growth and employee development they are an exciting company with a rich history spanning 35 years.
This position is an superb chance to be involved with a range of Project Management skills and eventually you will be expected to be able to function in all of the following aspects of the role:
- Review deliverables prepared by the team before passing to client.
- Effectively appliy our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes exposure and risk on project
- Project Accounting
- Business Development
- Client Management
Applicants must have excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills and be able to build and maintain strong business relationships with internal employees and external clients.
- Minimum of Maths and English at GCSE or equivalen
- Ideally HNC or equivalent in an Engineering related subjtect
- Good communicator with customers and staff and be able to work as part of a team
- Organised and methodical with a strong work ethic
- Ability to plan workloads to meet tight deadlines
- Possess a sound commercial awareness
The following skills and experience would be an advantage:
- Experience of formal reporting to senior management
- Experience of Installation/commissioning of electrical equipment, control panels and/or process control systemsMicrosoft Projects