Key Account Executive
An industry expert in delivering innovative and reliable material solutions that maximise performance for their customers is now looking for a Key Account Executive to help drive sales forward.
A world leader in engineered polymer solutions for almost every industry globally, this company's group has around 23,000 employees and is continuously growing. A truly global company who work closely with leading industry brand to accelerate their performance and drive business forward. They offer reliable and efficient project management and manufacturing, they endeavour to take performance to new levels by achieving their customers goals safely, on time and within scope.
Working within their Materials division, you will be responsible for looking after a defined number of customers within the Tooling Product Group. You will be the primary point of contact for those customers, managing them on a day to day basis and working closely with them in order to drive sales forward.
Other responsibilities include;
* Nurturing existing customer relationships to ensure the growth of each account
* Understand customer strategies, business plans, buying behaviours and needs
* Develop and drive sales opportunities to ensure the division meets its targets
* Exceed customer expectations and consistently improve customer service
* Ensure that company processes, systems and tools are used properly
Experience of working closely with, and growing, customer accounts is essential. As well as this, the following experience is required;
* Knowledge of moulding and/or tooling processes
* Lead, manage And grow a customer account
* Deliver excellent customer satisfaction by meeting and exceeding expectations
* Technical background and qualification, ideally within engineering or science discipline
You will be working from a friendly office base located near Oldham so the successful candidate must be able to commute there daily.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly global company and work to drive sales forwards with your assigned customers.