Key Account Manager - North Wales, North West England, Manchester, Derbyshire
My client is a highly successful and prominent name within the Valve Distribution industry. Offering specialised support to the global process industries, they are involved in major projects across the world and have exclusive partnerships with leading process equipment manufacturers. They can provide efficient 24 hour service and support to ensure maximum performance for all their customers, and pride themselves on the personal relationships they build with each client.
Working from a home office, this role will cover one of the following areas;
- North Wales, Across to Derbyshire, including North West, Manchester, Lancashire, and Cumbria if you possess a P4 pass
- Grangemouth down to Northumberland and Durham, through North Yorkshire and Cumbria if you possess a P4 pass.
The company already has coverage in both these areas therefore accounts will be re-allocated and Area agreed dependent upon your location.
This is a crucial position within the organisation, where you will be given a list of significant accounts already penetrated by the company. There is vast potential for career progression. You will be in charge of growing the portfolio of products supplied to key accounts, maximising the potential for each account. You will also be responsible for forging strong relationships with decision makers and progressing opportunities from enquires with technicians through to presentations to plant managers. Essentially, you are tasked with ensuring the company is secure in their position as the MRO provider of choice for each account.
- 4+ years external sales experience
- Delivered engineering solutions, ideally from the Valve industry, to the Process industry
- Existing database within Process industry, utilising end-users, contractors and engineering houses
- Comfortable introducing new products and demonstrating their effectiveness
- Understanding of lined pipe and how regulators and control valves operate
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Candidates who hold a P4 pass would be highly desirable
- Competitive basic salary DOE
- Bonus/Commission Scheme
- Mobile Phone
- Pension Scheme