Key Account Manager (North)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a rapidly expanding company who now require a Key Account Manager. Our client is an established name in the drinks sector. The role will involve looking after the North West and Manchester.
This is a permanent, full time contract working 37.5 hours per week, Monday- Friday.
This role will focus on a premium drinks brands with a focus on spirits. The brands are going from strength to strength amongst the on and off trade growing a portfolio of brands that are striving for positive change. Our client is a well-established premier independent UK supplier of Wine & Spirits specialising in providing a complete category solution.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for the North of England representing the brand portfolio. Our client is looking for entrepreneurial, driven individuals who will benefit from many opportunities for progression as the business grows. The Key Account Manager will dedicate their time to maximising the potential offered by new and exciting drinks trends, as customers become more sophisticated in their choices and knowledge. The Key Account Manager will build upon this momentum to provide ongoing profitability in the drink's arena.
Future role responsibilities could include management as the business grows and more candidates are recruited.
Key Account Manager responsibilities include:
- Building awareness of the Brand and sales growth in each given territory
- Representing the entire portfolio in the North and to promote the company, its values and its brands at every opportunity
- Executing and launching events, tastings, and trainings in the North, building each brands reputation
- Executing initiatives to generate brand visibility and awareness and delivering training on the brands and products
- Responsible for sales growth in the North On trade focusing on regional groups and key influencers to drive volume and value, and opening up new territories and saturating key built up areas and looking for new areas of growth and resources to invest in
- Opening up new accounts in the area and signing customers into volume agreements and growing advocacy
- Opening up a number of new retail accounts, gaining new listings on portfolio brands and growing sales in each account.
Previous Key or Business Development experience in the spirits arena is essential.
Apply via cv submission or contact Mike Cairns on 07741260386 to discuss further.