Key Account Manager/Sales (Chemical Manufacturing)
£52,000 Plus Bonus
Due to continued exciting growth for our client we are recruiting for a Key Account/Sales Manager to join their successful Commercial team.
Our client is a World Class manufacture and supplier of surfactants and associated chemicals for the personal care, cosmetics, HI&I and many industrial applications. They offer an impressive wide range of chemical manufacturing capabilities on behalf of its global customer base.
They are part of a dynamic group of businesses engaged in the development, manufacture and distribution of chemical intermediates for Personal Care, Household Care and Industrial applications.
Hugely exciting future with plans to grow the business dramatically over the next 3 years which will have a fantastic impact on the development and internal promotion of their employees.
If you are from a similar background looking for a new challenge and would like to join and become an integral part of this exciting journey… this could be your new role!
- Form part of the Sales team actively promoting the company name and services in the market.
- Maintain and develop the existing contract /toll and services to customers, whilst also developing new global sales and distribution opportunities.
Our client is looking for someone with a good chemistry and technical applications knowledge background in a wide variety of markets together with a plant processing knowledge and a focused commercial approach. Proven track record of sales within the chemical industry will be key and the ability to communicate effectively and build key relationships.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop relationships and ensure regular communication with existing customers via visits, email, and telephone to maintain and grow current business and become their 'go to' person.
- Be willing and able to talk with both the technical and commercial departments of our contract customers to gain as much knowledge of product uses and the wider industry as possible to be able to advise them to ensure they retain their customers but also to help with potential further projects.
- Provide contract manufacturing quotes within the guidelines of the business and be able to negotiate with customers to convert business, including acceptable MOQ's, margin, deliverability, and terms & conditions of sale.
- Attend UK and overseas exhibitions, as required, and follow up leads.
- Ensure all activity is recorded and communicated within the business in a timely manner.
- Proactively keep up to date with market trends and promote these to the sales and leadership teams
- If interested please apply via CV submission or contact Mike Cairns on 07741260386 to discuss further.