Role: Laboratory Manager / UKAS / Electrical
Salary: Highly Competitive
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Lab Manager to join a Global Testing / Calibration / Repairs company based in the area of Hertfordshire. If you are looking for a new opportunity or a senior looking to step up into a Laboratory Managers role please do apply within.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited too -
- Sectors in this branch are Mechanical Dimensional and Electrical.
- Managing 3 supervisors and a team of 18 Engineers
- Oversee all engineering processes
- Take part in external and internal audits
- Ensuring completion of work is done within set time frames
- Liaise with other quality departments to ensure UKAS and customer approvals are addressed.
- UKAS knowledge is preferred but not essential
- Experience needs to be Electrical, Calibration and UKAS
- Must have experience in seeing processes of work through form start to finish
- Experience of developing people and the work force as a whole
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Technically minded
- Team player and wanting the best form the team as a whole
- Proficient in all Microsoft office
- Experience in LEAN and Six Sigma methodologies is preferred but not essential
My client is a specialist in calibration, repair, maintenance and measurement of electrical and mechanical services. This allows them to offer a one stop shop to all clients. They operate in 30 countries around the world, and they are consistently growing.
They have excellent package on offer including great salary dependant on experience plus bonuses.
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.