Role: Electrical / RF / Laboratory Technician
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Degree qualified Engineer in either Telecommunication, RF / Radio Frequency or Electronic Engineering to join a Global Test & Inspection Company as a Lab Tech within the Safety Team of EMC / RF.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain invaluable on the job training and progress within a growing company! If this is of interest please apply within interviews next week.
- The successful Operations Technician will be responsible for performing chargeable work through testing and report writing. Full training will be given along with procedure(s) for test methodology.
- To undertake chargeable testing, to help in part of report writing and other consulting duties.
- To update the company work monitoring systems with accurate details and job status for each item of work for which the Technician is responsible
- Meet customer delivery requirements in all respects.
- Degree or relevant education in Telecommunication, Radio Frequency (RF), Electronics Engineering or similar discipline.
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- IT skills: basic knowledge of Word, Excel would be ideal.
- Should be willing to learn new technical concepts and implement them.
- Desirable: basic understanding of Safety testing would be beneficial
Keywords: Test engineer, Test Technician, RF, Radio, EMC, Laboratory, ISO 17025, UKAS, Hampshire