QC Analyst, Chemical
6 months contract - potential for Temp to Perm
Monday - Friday (days)
Our Client, a Global Chemical company is looking to recruit for an experienced QC Analyst. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary / rewards package alongside being given the chance to work in a modern state of the art facility.
- Organising workloads to ensure samples are reported in agreed timescales
- Development and maintenance of GC instrumentation
- Experience in HPLC involvement
- Ensuring all ISO quality requirements are met in line with laboratory procedures
- Process and interpretation of analytical results.
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of instrumentation.
- Writing technical reports
- Supervision and training of staff as require
- Ensure laboratory records are kept accurate and up to date
- Additional/ extended wet chemistry and physical chemistry analysis (titrations etc.)
Qualifications and Experience:
- HNC/HND/BSc in a Chemistry related subject
- Worked in a UKAS or Chemical/ accredited lab
- Experience of GC, HPLC and physical chemistry e.g.- titrations, column changes
- Used to working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
For further information and to apply please contact Johnathan Miller at Russell Taylor on 0151._ 304._ 7041 or Johnathan (dot) miller (at) russell-taylor. co. uk