Role: Laboratory Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Laboratory Manager to join our clients fast paced testing environment based in Cambridge. This is an excellent opportunity for a Team Leader / Supervisor to step up into a Lab Managers role or a Lab Manager looking for a new challenge. You will ideally come from the environmental testing industry, please apply within if of interest.
- Deliver on Laboratory operational KPIs and ensure you team meet the minimum standards.
- Organise daily duties and line management of the team.
- Work to UKAS ISO 17025 and ensure this is kept to the highest standard.
- Ensure all projects are completed on time and tested to the correct compliance.
- Excellent knowledge of / hands on experience within analytical chemistry.
- Experience of working in a line management or supervisory role within a fast paced, results driven environment with good communication and intermediate MS Office skills.
- A degree level qualification or equivalent in a relevant science subject and previous experience of an environmental ISO17025 accredited laboratory.
- Experience of working with one or more of ICP-MS/OES, IC, or HPLC instrumentation is desirable.
- Experience of a Quality Management System, including root cause analysis on non-conformances and client communication on technical matters.
- Relevant instrumentation experience & knowledge of analysis
Lab Manager - Contract Testing - Cambridge
Apply within if looking to step into a new management role!
Keywords: Laboratory Manager, Environmental testing, ISO 17025, UKAS, soil, ICP-MS, IC, HPLC