Job Title: Laboratory Sales Representative
Salary: Highly Competitive
Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday 37 hours
Russell Taylor Group has a great opportunity for a Laboratory Sales Representative to join a successful team within an exciting global company based at their environmental laboratory in Deeside. You will need to have a scientific degree and experience working in a laboratory due to the nature of the role. Relevant experience within technical sales or a consultancy would also be advantageous but not essential as training would be provided.
- Deal with incoming enquiries & proactively developing and maintaining customer relationships, using phone, email, web conferencing etc.
- Creating and following through quotations in a timely manner, providing clarification and modifications when required.
- Confident working knowledge of CRM to record enquiries and activities and manage opportunities.
- Ability to work flexibly in a busy environment with an established team and processes.
Skills / Qualities:
- Scientific degree and working background.
- Experience within technical sales, an environmental consultancy or laboratory environment would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work independently when needed.
- Works very well under pressure with tight deadlines to meet without compromising the work.
- Looking to develop your career and progress in the role and within the company.