Role:- Electronic Laboratory Technician
Salary:- Competitive starting salary
Russell-Taylor Group have a fantastic opportunity for an engineering graduate to join a global testing company in the Hampshire area.
If you an enthusiastic graduate who is great at problem solving and are looking for your first step into the industry. Please apply within.
- Examines test samples and read schematics diagrams and instructions.
- Assess test reviews under supervision.
- Set up test equipment.
- Operate laboratory equipment and perform routine maintenance.
- Reports data and instructions to the team of engineers
- Communicate with clients in the setup of a test or to discuss test results.
- Calculate data on test reports.
- Integrate continuous improvement concepts
- Educated to ideally degree level or equivalent in Electronics or Engineering
- Excellent problem solver and trouble-shooter
- Can work independently as well as a team
- Excellent with IT packages Proficiency in Microsoft Office.