Due to continued growth, we currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Labour Manager / Recruitment Resourcer to join our Manchester business.
Working out of our Salford Quays Office (overlooking the water and close to all amenities / transport network) you'll be joining our successful (and very busy) Construction Trades Team.
Supporting the Consultants in the business you'll be responsible for:
- Resourcing potential candidates - via database, job boards and referrals
- Advertising positions and reviewing / shortlisting responses
- Reference checking candidates and confirming they have the correct certs
- Checking and monitoring candidates right to work in the UK documents
- CV Formatting
- Attending Site visits with consultants (to meet your workers)
- Conducting both telephone and face to face interviews
- Taking / making inbound / outbound calls
- Ad hoc team admin support
As a Labour Manager - you'll need to have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), be extremely organised, be able to work to tight deadlines, be a great team player and be driven and motivated in a competitive environment.
Ideally you will have some knowledge of recruitment - but this is not essential as a full and personalised training plan will be put in place.
In return you'll be offered a fantastic package including:
- Competitive salary (negotiable, depending on experience)
- Regular performance based salary reviews
- A clear, monthly commission scheme
- Company mobile phone
- 3.30pm finish on Fridays
- 25 days holiday (rising to 28 days with length of service)
- Extra half day holiday for your birthday
- Regular incentives and company rewards
- Modern offices with breakout areas and canteen
- Free parking
- A fun, vibrant and nurturing environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online with an up-to-date CV, and we'll be in contact to discuss your application and potential interview slots.
All communication will be treated in the strictest if confidence.