My client is an experienced Land Manager to join one of the UK's most established and respected residential and commercial builders out of there Cheshire office.
The successful candidate will be identifying and acquiring development sites across the division in order for land targets to be met and for working closely with the Planning Team in order to ensure that maximum contribution is achieved from all land purchases.
- Identification of potential development opportunities through a range of methods, e.g. thorough examination of statutory development plans, housing land audits, potential change of uses, liaising with agents and utilising an extensive contact base
- Able to liaise across all areas within the business throughout the land appraisal and bid process, and during planning application
- Manage acquisition of sites, leading project acquisition from identification, diligence, offer, contract, purchase, planning, through to pre-start on the sites acquired
- Able to use and monitor the divisions land database
- Degree e.g. Planning, Property Surveying etc or
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Familiar with all aspects of land purchase
- Able to work on own initiative
- Past experience within land buying/residential property background
The successful applicant must have a depth of experience with expertise and local knowledge.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established leading specialist housing company. To apply for the position please email your CV to the below details or contact me on 0151 737 5560