An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Landscape Architect to work for a leading Engineering Environmental Consultancy who specialises in Energy, Environmental and Water projects. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with LVIAs and Landscape appraisals.
As a Landscape Architect your role will be to give support on a range of projects in the following areas; Water, Energy, Costal, Fluvial and Flood Risk Management.
You will also be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating and delivering landscape appraisals, and formal LVIAs.
- Leading on landscape concepts, masterplans, detailed construction and planting plans illustrations and visualisations.
- Mentoring junior members of staff providing assistance and guidance when necessary.
- Liaising with different teams, external clients and stakeholders.
- Providing support with fee proposals and bids and cost estimates for landscape works.
- Co-ordinating and reviewing external consultants work including landscape architects.
- Minimum Degree qualification (ideally a Masters) in Landscape Architecture.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant professional experience.
- CMLI qualification or be committed to the Pathway to Chartership process.
- Have an interest in Ecological Design and Habitat Creation.
- AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite skills.
- Confidence and experience at dealing with clients, and range of other professionals.
- A full UK Driving Licence.