Lead Installation Electrician
Russell Taylor are actively recruiting for a Lead Installation Electrician to work for an Oil and Gas Engineering company in Wirral.
The successful candidate will lead the installation of specialist equipment on to customer sites to the required standard, deadline and budget.
* Lead the installation team.
* Function as site liaison as required, attending briefing and debriefing meetings as required.
* Complete and adhere to site permits.
* Comply with all requests to attend training in order to eventually control all aspects of commissioning.
* Responsibility for preparing Installations, ensuring installation stock levels are maintained also identifying any additional equipment required
* Using your working knowledge of electrical systems, you will be responsible for the installation and cold commissioning of systems, and supervision of technicians/contract staff on site, co-operating fully with customers' expectations.
* Working to H&S Policy, BS7671, customer/company technical specifications, project drawings/cable schedules and British/European standards.
* Carry out Onsite Dynamic Risk Assessments.
* Delegate work accordingly ensuring all tasks are carried out correctly and within target
* Responsibility for the smooth running of installations onsite, ordering parts if shortage or modifications to existing project, reporting any problems to Installation Manager.
* Assist service engineers with hand over from installation to commissioning.
* Responsible for ensuring documentation is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
* Responsible for organisation of van stock, tools and equipment.
* Responsible for fixing/resolving snags on installations.
* Give feedback to the engineering department for potential design changes to help continually improve systems that are in the field.
* The salary is £27.5k plus a further £8 to £10k in overtime
* A van will be provided for business and personal use
* The role entails working away Monday to Friday
Please follow the instructions below to apply: