Looking for a Lead Mechanical Engineer to provide and maintain an in depth technical knowledge of SFGT static and rotating mechanical equipment to enable effective maintenance and asset care of installed equiment and components. Working at St. Fergus Gas Terminal.
- Maintain competence in and ensure compliance to UK legislation, Company policies, procedures and Instructions.
- Assume the responsibilities of the Mechanical Site Accountable Person as delegated by the Engineering Manager
- Technical accountability for static and rotating mechanical plant and components including pipework, storage tanks and vessels.
- Ensure self and reports are conversant with the Major Accident Hazard (MAH) scenarios identified within the COMAH report. Ensure that training is provided to maintain MAH and COMAH awareness within the mechanical engineering function.
- Degree qualified in relevant subject
- Experience of relevant equipment
- Experience on relevant site in the oil & gas or petrochemical sector