Our Client is seeking a Lead Quantity Surveyor, with Mechanical bias, for a project assignment in Denmark…
This is a permanent hire and there is an attractive ex-pat package on offer including accommodation, project allowance, living allowance, company vehicle and return flights to the UK on 10/4 rotation basis.
Lead Quantity Surveyor (Mechanical)
- Responsible for the overall day-to-day management of the commercial and surveying aspects of new build, refurb, design, and build projects.
- Manage/monitor all commercial aspects of the mechanical package.
- Responsible for cost controlling including tracking and agreeing change.
- Manage and produce/take off Bill of Quantities (BoQ)
- Pricing and assessment of variations and contract entitlement Negotiation
- Subcontract administration.
- Liaising with all parties from initial enquiries through to final accounts.
- Identify areas of risk/scope and develop with the project team.
- Review proposals with Designers.
- Procurement of subcontract packages.
- Production + management of monthly applications
- Management of all change upstream and downstream.
- All other typical commercial duties
- Previous Mechanical and Electrical Experience and Knowledge.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and logical skills.
- Data-Centre or other similar type facility experience, not essential, but highly desirable.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Andy.Coppock@Russell-Taylor.co.uk