Role: - Lead Radio Engineer
Salary: - Highly Competitive
Location: - Hampshire
Russell-Taylor Group have a great opportunity for an experienced lead radio engineer to join our client's global testing, inspection and Certification Company. If you have experience in the RF industry and have previously managed various projects, then please apply within.
- Manage and lead a team of engineers- Supervise and train
- Schedule, allocate, evaluate and organise the workload to assure proper utilisation of staff.
- Handle the testing to standards for multiple business units
- Perform laboratory tests and record test results -Plan, evaluate and report opinions and interpretations.
- Develop and validate new testing methods.
- Initiate recommendations for new equipment designs and commend solutions
- Develop operative, maintenance, and test procedures
- Degree in Electronics Engineering, Engineering Technology, Industrial Technology, Manufacturing Technology, or Physics (ABET accredited) (essential)
- Industry experience as an engineer (essential)
- Experience of product-testing, specifically Radio testing ideally
- Experience of managing a team of engineers and technicians.
- Experience of coordinating / managing projects- Project management experience is essential for this role.
- Knowledge of EN 300 328 (2.4GHz Radios) & EN 301 893 (5GHz Radios) is desirable.