Role: - Lead Regulatory Engineer
Salary: - Highly competitive
Location: - Hampshire
Russell-Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced senior regulatory analyst to join our clients global testing and Certification Company. If you have an excellent level of technical knowledge and extensive experience in radio, RF or EMC approvals and testing as well as experience of managing a team, please apply within.
- Manager and lead the regulatory team (regulatory, certification experts/engineers)- Provide setting training and development opportunities for reports and annual reviews. Provides leadership and guidance.
- Be the technical leader and the main decision maker for product application certifications (TCB, FCC, ISED), also providing the final certification sign off.
- Performing work under the inspection and certification body service under ISO 17065 and ISO 17020.
- In a timely manner and also independently complete national and/or regional regulatory projects to upsurge the acceptance of the clients engineering services.
- Assist regulatory service management to develop, implement, and carry out strategies
- Provides detailed regulatory expertise to work alongside manufacturers and regulatory authorities to resolve product issues and conflicts of standards and regulations.
- Identifies new regulatory related business opportunities.
- Work with an array of staff across the board of the companies departments to improve the way the certification information is presented.
- Contribute to the quality assurance certification achievements (ISO 19001 & ISO 14001)
- Monitor the market for trends and progress in the wireless technologies industry
- Attend meetings both nationally and internationally.
- Hold a relevant Scientific/Engineering degree.
- Extensive experience in the RF Testing, design and/ or EMC approvals industry
- Good level of technical expertise, ability to handle complex duties
- Ability to manage and lead a team
- Project management skills
- Demonstrate familiarity with the requirements for the specific exhibit types required for product applications for FCC/ ISED certifications.
- Clear communication in the English language