Role: Lead Responsible Person (GDP - Pharma)
Location: London / Wembley
Salary: Highly Competitive (permanent)
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Responsible Person (GDP) to join a National Pharmaceutical and Healthcare distributor. Our client offer a wide range of products and services; specials, generic drugs, branded medicines, parallel trade and over-the-counter (OTC) medicines. If you want to work for a fast growing company apply within.
- Responsible for communicating and coordinating with MHRA Inspectorate
- Responsible for leading and Managing GDP compliance and inspections
- Responsible for ensuring the quality management system is implemented and maintained.
- Focus on the management of authorized activities and the accuracy and quality of records.
- Responsible for ensuring that initial and continuous training programs are implemented and maintained.
- Responsible to coordinate and promptly perform any recall operations for medicinal products.
- Responsible for ensuring that all relevant customer complaints are dealt with effectively;
- Responsible for ensuring that suppliers and customers are approved.
- Responsible for approving any subcontracted activities which may impact on GDP.
- Responsible for ensuring that self-inspections are performed at appropriate regular intervals following a prearranged program and necessary corrective measures are put in place.
- Responsible for keeping appropriate records of any delegated duties.
- Responsible for taking decision on the final disposition of returned, rejected, recalled or falsified products and approve any returns to saleable stock. Responsible for ensuring any additional requirements imposed on certain products by national law are adhered to".
- Responsible for identifying risks and to take necessary preventative measures pro-actively.
- Responsible for hosting and reporting to regulatory inspections, client audits, supplier audits.
- Responsible for approval of any subcontracting activity which may impact GMP/GDP
- Responsible for approval of any returns to saleable stock
- To write, review and approve procedures as and when required
- Ensure initial and continuous training of staff as and when required
- To decide on the final disposition of returned, rejected, recalled or falsified products
- To carry out Self Inspections and to perform the follow up.
- To participate in the external inspections and to perform the follow up.
- To review, approve and close the Change Control, deviation/Error report.
- To be involved in handling of complaints and recalls.
- To be involved in the preparation of Annual Quality Review.