Lead Service engineer
Russell Taylor are currently looking to recruit a Lead Service Engineer to join a reputable System Integrator in the Nottinghamshire area.
The successful candidate will deliver system service support whilst commissioning complete Automation Control Systems which may include PLCs, AC/DC drives, instrumentation and SCADA systems.
* Site support on customer automation control applications to include PLC, VSD's, instrumentation and SCADA systems.
* On-site commissioning of engineered automation Control Systems.
* Workshop testing of engineered automation Control Systems.
* Investigation and Repair of components to include PLC, VSD's, instrumentation and SCADA systems.
* Other engineering duties deemed to be within your capabilities.
* To be able to assist other on-site engineers if required.
* To be capable of reading electrical schematic diagrams and PLC software listings.
* To be capable of keeping accurate and up to date site logs and timesheets.
* Accurate marking-up of commissioning documentation.
* To adhere to the Company's Quality and Health and Safety procedures and any other Company policies and procedures.
* 24/7 callout support.
* PLC knowledge and experience of siemens (S5, S7, Tia & PCs7), Rockwell, Mitsubishi and Omron - programming languages - Ladder, Function block and structured text.
* Variable Speed Drive knowledge and experience of Siemens, ABB, Rockwell, CT and Danfoss. Commissioning, Fault finding and internal repair.
* HMI & Scada fault finding.
* Industrial Network experience, fault finding and commissioning.