Russell Taylor are Proud to offer this amazing opportunity for a Logistic & Supply Chain Manager to join our Client who are about to embark on a very exciting growth plan and this opportunity comes at the very start. This brand NEW role will be a very exciting challenge, we are looking for a candidate who can bring knowledge and experience of the managing logistic operation to GMP and GDP standards.
In your new role you will be working closely with senior management to build and develop the logistic operations, improve processes and manage costs. It will be your role to work respond to product demand, managing the stock levels and coordinating the supply chain to ensure a smooth process, meeting KPI's and ensuring Products are received OTIF and exceeding the client's expectations where possible.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Generating short, medium and long term plans to meet demands and forecast ensuring the logistics operations are compliant with GMP and GDP standards.
- Developing and support communication between internal and external parties.
- Agree and manage the budget in line with AOP and any subsequent reforecasts
- Manage stock holding levels and appropriate stock parameters.
- Management of stock and supply of company inventory.
- Ensure that Customer Service levels and security of supply are maintained by good working practices.
- Manage the warehousing surface strategy for various clients.
- To manage all people related topics for the logistics team including, but not limited to, performance reviews, development plans, succession planning and training
Skills you require to be successful in your new role:
- A minimum of 2 years working in a Logistic Management role
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or regulated industry (Pharma, Hi-tech, Aerospace or FMCG)
- Proven experience in a progressive high speed environment.
- Strong communication skills are essential in both Written and Verbal
- Well organised and methodical, working to a high level of detail
- Accomplished MS Office systems knowledge, especially in MS Excel
- Analytically minded - good with numbers and the ability to interrupt and analyse data
- Must demonstrate cooperative, positive 'can do' attitude with strong work ethic and ability to work to deadlines
- Previous experience of a Microsoft Excel, Office, Outlook and ERP/MRP systems
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Training and development opportunities
- Pension contribution of 4%
- Free on-site Parking