Site Logistic Coordinator
Temporary Contract going into a permanent Contract
My client are a multi-award winning housebuilder based in the Liverpool area and with upcoming projects they are looking for a logistic coordinator to join their team.
The successful Logistic coordinator will be responsible for the security of the main gates on site. You will be responsible for signing for deliveries, managing the gate and signing people in and out of the site and will be responsible for making sure products reach their destinations safely, securely, and on-time.
Key Responsibility's / Logistics Skills:
- Managing the maintenance, reparation and routing of purchase orders
- Managing the main gates on site
- Basic understanding of construction principles and procedures
- Comfort working in high-stress environment with extreme weather fluctuations
- Understanding of transportation limitations and regulations
- Ability to work well in fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work with others
You will need to have the following:
- A valid CSCS card
- Traffic Marshall ticket
- Full PPE
To apply, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0151 737 5560.