Logistics Store Operative - Derby
To support stores operation, collect and deliver customer assets to various locations in a timely and professional manner as and when required.
- To provide a collection and delivery service between branches and also to different customer locations as determined by the needs of the business
- To be responsible for the maintenance and security of the vehicle provided, including refuelling, cleanliness and the recording and reporting of maintenance needs
- Provide a professional service when interacting with customers both internal and external
- To keep a full and comprehensive log of all van activities and fuel consumption
- To drive the van in a safe and responsible manner
- Carry out inspection of goods received - checking for damage to, quantity of and quality of items received
- To be as flexible as possible with working hours at times of heavy workload
- Assist with checking in/our of goods on a daily basis
- Undertake stores related administration/tasks as and when required
- Clean driving record and full UK licence
- Reliable timekeeper
- Experienced in customer interaction
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Computer literate with all Office Packages
- Previous experience in a stores role checking goods in and out
This role will start on a temporary basis and move to a permanent basis after a set amount of week.
Hourly salary is negotiable.
Once moved to a permanent salary will be £17,650
37 hour week.
Negotiable start and finish times
Possibility of weekend work