ASSISTANT M&E CONTRACTS MANAGER, LONDON - £35,000 - £40,000 + BENEFITS
Our client is one of London's leading independent building contractors. Trading across the greater London Area and south east our client has evolved over this period from being a small specialist contractor - into a medium sized multi-discipline contractor with an annual turnover over £35m.
Our client has three main areas: Building , Mechanical & Electrical and planned Maintenance.
Our client is now recruiting for an Assistant M&E Contracts Manager to join our client to work on a number of large projects across London
This role would suit be a manager with 3-4 years experiencing of working for a M&E contractor or a more well established person who has worked as a site supervisor, who want to develop their management experience into an office based role.
This role will have the scope for for the right individual to then support the project division across various sites whilst offering further developments
The key responsibilities would be to ensure the following areas are adequately resourced and managed.
* Establishment and control of the site team(s)
* Supervision of drawing production and technical submissions
* Selection of sub-contractors and suppliers with Projects Director, procurement Director and with Client approval.
* All aspects of Health and Safety requirements.
* Attending site meetings as required.
* Be able to review and produce RAMS for basic on site tasks and activities
* Ensuring quality and quantity of materials, equipment and personnel are maintained at the correct levels for installing all services and executing the works.
* Supervision of the delivery and distribution of plant and major equipment.
* Carry out regular site inspections both in house and with Client/Design team representatives to ensure correct quality of installation.
To be a successful Assistant M&E Contracts Manager you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Design and build experience
- Solid MEP experience
- Experience working on multiple projects at once and managing teams
- Strong safety focus to work
This role offers a great challenge, working with a forward thinking team and genuine career progression. For more information and to arrange a meeting, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 07557037656