M&E MANAGER - SOUTH WEST LONDON - UP TO £65,000 + BENEFITS
Our client is a well established M&E contracts manager, delivering projects across a wealth of sectors, including residential, commercial, retail and mixed use. With a sharp upturn in works, they now wish to appoint an M&E Manager on a perm basis to oversee M&E works on one of their landmark projects in Clapham, South west London
- Planning and implementing changes to infrastructure in conjunction with central operations.
- Ensuring all planned and reactive maintenance is carried out at the highest possible standard
- Co-ordination of works with Operations.
- Management of Health and safety policy on site from Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Record Documentation retention
- Process Improvement for the department including quality management systems
- Looking after a team of supervisors
Desired Experience/ Qualifications:
- 5 years + stable Experience in M&E with a sub-contractor would be ideal
- Technically Qualified (M or E)
- Experience looking after a team
For more information and to arrange an interview send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Mike Morgan on 07557037656