Russell Taylor are proud to offer this fantastic opportunity for Maintenance Engineers looking to work Days Monday to Friday to join our client, who are currently looking to expand their current maintenance engineering team due to company growth. The ideal candidates will be required to have a strong FMCG background and a passion for self-development. With this role comes some fantastic benefits and the opportunity to work for a company that would have a want to upskill their employees.
Your duties as the Maintenance Engineer
- To carry out planned and reactive maintenance support on manufacturing equipment, to achieve production output standards.
- Delivery of excellent customer service resulting in asset uptime, first time fix and quality workmanship.
- Lead maintenance activities in areas of responsibility, both breakdown support and improvement work.
- Proactive support of a continuous improvement culture that will develop factory assets, procedures, processes and systems.
- Comply with planned maintenance / calibration regimes, ensure work is completed and recorded in a timely manner within the Computerised Maintenance Management System
- Ensure effective communications with stakeholders regarding equipment status, during breakdown support and any engineering requirements within Operational areas.
- Comply with site Health Safety and Environmental procedures and standards; ensure safe working conditions are maintained.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Completed a recognised Mechanical/Electrical apprenticeship
- Educated to ONC/HNC level
- Proven experience in maintaining complex automated manufacturing systems and equipment.
- Experience of working in a high pressure, fast moving, continuous (FMCG) environment.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in maintenance.
- Able to read and understand engineering Drawing and Schematics
- Exceptional Fault Finding Skills including knowledge of structured Fault Finding Techniques
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good I.T. skills
- Organised, able to meet deadlines and prioritise workload.
- Work efficiently as part of team.
- Self-starter, work on own Initiative and be proactive in offering improvement, ideas and suggestions.
Working Hours: Days
- Mon -Thursday- (7.30am-4:30pm)
- Friday (7:30am-12:30pm -Midday)
- Overtime Available at weekends on premium rates
Pension: Up to 8% employer contributions
25 Days Holiday + The Bank Holidays
4x Life Assurance policy
Retail Discounted offers
Free on-site parking
Gym based on-site
Discounted Canteen on-site