Maintenance Engineer (Electrical bias)
Salary: Competitive Basic Salary + Benefits (approx. £34,000)
Shifts: Double Days Mon-Fri
We have an exciting opportunity available for an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to join our client's food production facility on a permanent basis, due to an increase on operations through significant investment.
The position will involve planned, reactive, and proactive maintenance task on a variety of machinery and controls associated with food processing, so previous experience of working in the food sector is essential.
About the Role
As the Maintenance Engineer, you will be in tasked with minimising downtime of machinery, and maximising output/efficiency. Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Carry out plant checks and readings on essential equipment.
- ensure all electrical/mechanical engineering work is completed in a safe manner.
- Conduct continuous monitoring of production lines to identify and implement improvements.
- Carry out machine inspections, conduct relevant repairs or improvements and carry our preventative maintenance on equipment.
To be considered for the role, you will:
- ideally be trained in Electrical Engineering (apprenticeship etc) or mechanically, but with strong electrical capability/qualifications.
- Have experience of the food processing/manufacturing industry
- Strong communication skills and team player with other teams across the company such as production etc.
If you would like to apply, please click the link, or contact Graham on 0151 737 5560 to discuss the opportunity in some more detail.