We are currently looking for an experienced electrically biased Maintenance Engineer with experience of working in the Food, Drink, or FMCG sectors working on engineering issues on a variety of machinery, including PLC Automated Machines.
Working as part of the Maintenance team and reporting to the Supervisor, you will be responsible with:
- Deal with reactive breakdowns
- Completion of preventative maintenance tasks to deliver optimum site performance
- Performance of electrical and mechanical maintenance on all packing, handling equipment.
- To ensure the overall production and service of equipment is maximised through continuous improvement techniques
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and qualifications
- Previous engineering experience in an automated food, drink, or FMCG environment
- Ideally time served apprenticeship, and qualified to HNC level
- Knowledge, experience with inverters, servo drives and PLCs
- IT literate
If you would like to apply for the position please click the link, or for some more information contact Graham at Russell Taylor for a confidential discussion.