Multi Skilled Engineer (elec bias)
£35,000 (DOE) + Overtime + Package
We have an excellent opportunity for a Multi Skilled Skilled Engineer to join an established Food/FMCG manufacturing plant.
- To carry out planned maintenance activities as scheduled by the maintenance plan.
- Attend and repair breakdowns as required, and report all actions carried out and any further actions required
- Report all work activities carried out on a shift basis.
- Be proactive in preventing equipment failures and improving overall equipment performance by generating and implementing ideas and modifications.
Qualifications and Experience
- To be considered for the role, you will ideally be qualified to HNC level or equivalent, although previous strong experience in the role will also be considered.
- Experience with PLCs, and fault finding, 3 phase and single phase motors and inverters.
- Previous experience in the Food/FMCG sector is essential
- Mechanically or Electrically trained apprenticeship
Please click the link to apply, or contact Graham at Russell Taylor Ltd for some more information.