Maintenance Manager (Manufacturing)
Competitive Salary depending on experience
Cheshire, Chester, Crewe, Nantwich, Winsford, Whitchurch
We have a fantastic opportunity with a leading manufacturing company who are undertaking a lean transformation across their site.
They are looking for an engineering leader with strong leadership and change management skills to introduce new ideas across the group and drive performance and efficiency in the organisation. The successful candidate will be inheriting a solid maintenance team with a lot of potential. A great opportunity for a forward thinking Maintenance Manager or Engineering Manager.
- Leading a team of engineers the aim will be to develop and implement the site asset care strategy and drive significant improvement in overall engineering performance.
- Set up and manage the Preventative maintenance program CMS system
- (Shire system) manipulate data and set up a reliability, asset care program.
- Manage engineering budgets and undertake and execute site Capex plan.
- Increase site operational effectiveness, working seamlessly with the Production and Technical teams to reduce downtime, improving OEE & completing projects within target budgets and time frames.
- Develop, submit & control the annual engineering budget.
The Successful candidate will be a time served engineer in either mechanical or electrical engineering within manufacturing Food / FMCG / Automotive manufacturing experience (other industries also considered) with a preferably a minimum of HNC level engineering qualification or above. A strong track record of exceptional leadership with examples of improving performance lean manufacturing methodologies (TPM / Six Sigma / Kaizen / 5S / etc )
Must have excellent CMS systems knowledge.
Apply via cv submission or contact Mike Cairns on 0151 304 7036 to discuss further.