Maintenance Manager (Polymer Industry)
Up to £50,000
Lead the Maintenance Team, deliver a WCM engineering service and help continuously develop the team.
- Managing resource for repair and maintenance of equipment
- Manage the Mechanical and Electrical resource on a daily basis.
- Co-ordinate engineering activities with other departments as well as Production
- Maintenance of key performance measures and expected standards
- Ensure mechanical and electrical projects and improvements are implemented
- Maintenance and development of team skills
- To continuously improve site H & S practice
- Maintaining site compliance with statutory regulations and legislative requirements
- Achieving excellence and leading by example
- Compliant ways of working to meet standards
- Planning - able to plan departmental and own workload/time
- Communication - able to express information clearly in writing and verbally to individuals as well as a group.
To undertake training and development activities including:
- Identifying and striving towards business needs
- Identifying skills to be developed
- Attendance and acceptance of training courses and other learning
- Individual learning and identification of own development needs
- Achievement of competency levels through practical experience and off the job training
- Effective knowledge sharing