Maintenance Supervisor required to cover a 24/7 operation working on a large Petrochemical plant.
- The development of the weekly maintenance schedule.
- Co-ordinating and delivering planned programmed maintenance, defects and project tasks.
- Co-ordination of assigned contract staff including setting to work, monitoring and auditing.
- Maintenance of workshop and equipment integrity and fitness for purpose, including building warden, condition of vans, machinery and equipment, lifting equipment, test equipment & gauges.
- ONC or equivalent qualification in an engineering discipline.
- Relevant 24/7 process, chemical, energy or manufacturing industry experience, in maintenance responsibilities to complete job role responsibilities.
- People supervision: workload/flow, objectives, motivation, development and performance.
- Contributing to developing, implementing & evaluating improvements & mods.
- Safe systems of work including permits, method statements and risk assessments.
- Maintenance management systems.