Maintenance Technician (Manufacturing)
£12.00 per hour (Weekly Pay)
Mon-Thurs 08:00-17:00 & Fri 08:00-14:00
We are recruiting on behalf of our market leading client, a specialist in sports PPE based in Wrexham.
Our client has a brand new role for a Maintenance Technician to join their rapidly expanding manufacturing business.
You will need to be organised with the ability to stick to deadlines. You must also be able to follow instructions and have the initiative to work as an individual whilst maintaining a teamwork ethic.
Working alongside the Maintenance Manager your primary role will to inspect, maintain and repair all machinery, fixed and portable equipment as well as the upkeep of the building and all fixtures and fittings and all company assets.
You would need to be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team. Mechanical experience is highly desirable.
Your day-to-day duties will include the maintenance of a variety of industrial machinery including sewing machines.
To be successful you will have general maintenance check experience and have a creative mindset with the ability to adapt to any production demands.
Your Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Follow a weekly and monthly preventative maintenance plan and keep record up to date.
* To support production and keep downtime to a minimum.
* To perform tool changes on specific machinery to support production needs.
* Perform routine inspection and mini service on company vehicles.
* To keep stock of consumable parts for specific machinery.
* Perform minor repairs.
* Install appliances and equipment.
* Conduct a variety of ad-hoc tasks.
* Maintain, service, clean and properly store equipment.
* Inspect and repair all damages to building surfaces.
* Participate in different projects (renovations).
* Ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations.
* Excellent organisational skills in order to prioritise workload.
* Be mechanically minded.
* Able to work under pressure.
* Good communication skills in order liaise with production staff and also report back to the maintenance manager.
* Be approachable and adaptable.
* Strong ability to manager several tasks at once.
* Keen eye for detail.
* Be inventive in your approach to problem solving.
* Manual dexterity and physical stamina.
* Casual dress.
* Cycle to work scheme.
* On-site parking.
* Contributory Pension Scheme.
* 20 days holidays + bank holidays.
* Birthday hour.
* Free fruit.
* Gift for milestone birthdays or childbirth.
* Yearly events hosted by our culture committee.
Please click on the link to apply ensuring all of your contact information and CV are fully up to date.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Recruitment Consultant