Electrical Maintenance Technician
Salary & Package: upto £35,000 + package
Monday - Friday day shifts (occasional call out)
We have an excellent opportunity currently available for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Technician to join our clients Waste Management operations in Southampton. Reporting into the Site Manager, you will be responsible for providing electrical installations and inspections, as well as maintenance and repair works, to IEE regulations.
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- A time served electrical apprenticeship
- Experience of maintaining industrial installations and equipment to NVQ standard or equivalent
- Compex cert
- 17th Edition
- PLC skills desirable
- IPAF user operator desirable
- Worked in a waste management, chemical, or power generation environment previously
- Strong Health and Safety acumen
- Full Driving license
If you would like some more information, please contact Graham at Russell Taylor for a discussion on the opportunity.