This is a great opportunity to work on some of the UKs most exciting construction projects, in a fast-paced environment where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package including car or car allowance, pension, healthcare, bonus and 28 days holiday plus bank holidays, and flexible working hours/arrangements.
We are looking for passion, strong leadership and a commitment for delivering excellence. If you have a solid track record of working on major civils projects from a commercial standpoint then get in touch. You'll need experience of working in the contracting environment with good working knowledge and experience with the NEC form of contract, with solid capability to mentoring and developing a team. If you are degree qualified and member of the RICS or IOB (or moving towards professional membership) that would be preferred.
As Regional Managing QS you will:
- Possess excellent communication skills along with a pro-active approach to achieving pre-determined deadlines for monthly reporting on all of the commercial aspects associated with the contracts.
- Line Management responsibility to the quantity surveying team within projects ensuring supervision, development and training of individuals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the client and stakeholders.
- Ensure client commercial requirements are achievement.
- The role will include regular reviews of cost and value with monthly financial analysis and forecast meetings with the Management team.
- Ensure Company is protected in terms of Change management.
- Ensure procurement is delivered to targets agreed and to programme requirements.
If this is something you would be interested in then please call Steve or Anna on 0151 304 7034 or email firstname.lastname@example.org