Job role - Manufacturing Supervisor
Location - Manchester
Salary - Competitive
Russell Taylor is recruiting for a Manufacturing Supervisor for our Client based in Manchester. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company and develop within your career. The Supervisor will be will be responsible for organizing their team to effectively convert the production plan and adhering to the requirements of the Quality Management System.
- Ensures that their team follows Manufacturing documentation and area SOP's.
- Ensures that their manufacturing environment, work areas and equipment is compliant prior to the start of daily manufacturing activities.
- Ensures the Manufacturing Labs are inspection ready for internal and external Quality Audits.
- Ensures that the work area is safe and COSHH data sheets are understood and followed by their team. Performs Activity Risk Assessments.
- Ensures the weekly plan is completed, works across functions to removes blockers and escalates upward if unable so solve issues.
- Ensures Cycle Counts are completed as per schedule.
- Performs batch documentation reviews to a GMP standard. Raises deviations and non-conformances.
- Participates in the planning and scheduling of workloads.
- Interfaces with Process Transfer to ensure the transfer of knowledge and techniques to their Manufacturing team members.
- Leads problem solving teams across functions such as Planning, Engineering, Process Transfer and QA.
- Coaches their team in processes and procedures.
- Performs 6 monthly and annual reviews.
- Evaluates and develops personnel.
- Deputise for the Senior Manager, Manufacturing Operations where appropriate.
- Work with the Planning Department to ensure that scheduling of production activities are effectively planned for the area of responsibility.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Clean-room experience
- Typically requires education to HND/Degree Level.
- Proven supervision/leadership skills
- Working knowledge of laboratory science, procedures, techniques, instruments & equipment.
- Working knowledge of current GMP/GLP/ ISO regulations